1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Borgias Palace

Discussion in 'Appraisal Gallery' started by southonline, Aug 6, 2014.

1. southonline

southonline Well-Known Member

Managed to get this photo at a recent trip to the Borgias palace. They have a no photos rule and have security standing around, so the wife stood guard and I was able to get this off, I'm pleased with it, but would have liked more time

[​IMG]

2. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

Do you know what the Borgias did to people who did that? ;)

Nice shot, lots of lines and agngles.

3. gray1720

gray1720 Well-Known Member

For no good reason that I can see, it makes me think of Maurits Esher!

Adrian

4. southonline

why do you think I took the wife :p... they still live in the top floor, well the priests do

cheers - I did try B&W and it doesn't work well as it looses all the rich tones

5. alfbranch

alfbranch Well-Known Member

I like it in colour. I had a quick go at mono and I think it worked well.

6. southonline

cheers Alf

I tried in B&W but do prefer the colour, I normally prefer B&W its just think its the warm tones do look nice in colour
    [​IMG]

7. mikeh201355

mikeh201355 Well-Known Member

I prefer the colour one as well - it is virtually monochrome witha bit more interest

8. Parsen66

Parsen66 Well-Known Member

Colour all the way for me mate, really like it.

The perspective is wonderful. Makes me wonder who might be in the arch at the end.

9. southonline

colour it is ;o) ... cheers guys