1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Been there done that ... ...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dorset_Mike, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Dorset_Mike

Dorset_Mike Grumpy Old Fart

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone. I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there. I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work. I live close so it's a short drive. I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore. I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go and I try not to visit there too often. I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm. Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older. One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenaline flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get! And, sometimes I think I am in Vincible but life shows me I am not. People keep telling me I'm in Denial but I'm positive I've never been there before! I have been in Deepsh1t many times; the older I get, the easier it is to get there. I actually kind of enjoy it there. So far, I haven't been in Continent, but my travel agent says I'll be going soon.[/FONT][/FONT]

2. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

Nice one Mike!
    I'm surprised we haven't met... are you sure you haven't seen me around? :)

3. P_Stoddart

P_Stoddart Well-Known Member

:D :D

4. Bejay

Bejay Well-Known Member

There's always the towns of Earnest and Deadlock; ACAS frequently hold talks on some sort of transport that must go between the two...

5. mediaman

mediaman Well-Known Member

Must go to Jeopardy...seemingly, there are thousands of jobs there ! :)

6. RonM

RonM Alpha Napper

Love it :D:) Nicked for another place!!

7. mediaman

mediaman Well-Known Member

I know, just read your repeat on fb.... :D