1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Been accosted yet ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mediaman, May 8, 2020.

1. DaveS

DaveS Well-Known Member

Yep, got it in one squire.

2. Andrew Flannigan

Andrew Flannigan Well-Known Member

Years ago, I was working in London. Mid morning, the chap sitting opposite me got a call, turned white as a sheet and shot off without a word. Late afternoon, he returned still looking pale. I didn't know him well enough to be nosy but the bloke sitting next to him asked what was going on.

Turned out he had been to the Police Station in Pinner to bail out his mother. She'd been growing a certain plant in the front garden that had been noticed by a passing constable. When this elderly and highly respectable lady was asked why she was growing Cannabis sativa, she replied "Obviously not to look at it!" and was promptly arrested. :cool:

RovingMike, nimbus and LesleySM like this.
  3. LesleySM

LesleySM Well-Known Member

Been stopped a couple of times for some reason the only cops I have seen have been at Warren Street station where they appear to congregate and ask people why they are travelling showed them my key worker letter and that was it

4. nimbus

nimbus Well-Known Member

There are less attractive looking plants!

Catriona likes this.
  5. LesleySM

LesleySM Well-Known Member

Need seeds and Tesco's loo roll years ago we had a fiver deal that was basically seeds We got 43 plants out of that!