1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Back Issue Availability

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by ashcoates, May 12, 2011.

1. ashcoates

ashcoates New Member

Hi,

I may have overlooked this on the main site but where can I find out about the availability of back issues.

The reason is my photo was chosen by Damien as the Photo of the Week in Appraisal and it's one of the only weeks I didn't buy or look at the magazine, as you can probably tell I'm a bit gutted about missing out on it.

Luckily a friend congratulated me on the success last night which has resulted in a frantic search of shops on the off chance I can find one.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. Norman

Norman Well-Known Member

It's in last week's issue (7 May 2011).

PM me your address and I'll post you my copy before it goes to recycling.

3. ashcoates

ashcoates New Member

Thank you so much, you are an absolute star,

I've PM'd you my address details

Again thanks!

4. Norman

Norman Well-Known Member

No problem. In envelope, ready for posting. :D

5. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

Don't be a stranger. ;)

6. ashcoates

ashcoates New Member

Oh I won't don't worry about that! :)

7. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

[​IMG]

8. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

Back issues? For any other forum member requiring the same… contact AP editorial… Chrissie will guide you :)

Stop it! ;) :p

9. swanseadave

swanseadave Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip Mark.I always miss getting AP when away on hols.Can`t rely on my son to pick it up for me:(:D

I`ve posted my copy to other members on more than one occasion.