1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

August 2010 - FirstView Comments

Discussion in 'FirstViews [Archive]' started by TheFatControlleR, Aug 1, 2010.

1. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

This thread is for comments arising from the August 2010 picture thread.

2. zx9

zx9 Well-Known Member

Re: Photomark

Hi Mark, is that the field outside your house? It has changed a bit since the forum meet up. :)

3. Dorset_Mike

Dorset_Mike Grumpy Old Fart

Hi Aliera, you could try making green tomato chutney, and puree or pulp some ripe ones then freeze it for winter cooking.

4. Mark

Mark Well-Known Member

It is Keith. Its the one we all trudged around during the morning. I'm hoping the harvest will give me some interesting photographs, if I can avoid the "Du pain, du vin, du Boursin, du tracteur" scenario...

5. MickLL

MickLL Well-Known Member

TFC,

Did the little chap come free with the sofa?

MickLL

6. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

Not so much free as a condition of purchase. ;)

7. Atavar

Atavar Well-Known Member

AP Chris, thats a really captivateing image from a viewpoint we rarely get to see, thanks for sharing :)

8. Wheelu

Wheelu Well-Known Member

I agree, the railway at night makes a fascinating subject, and the speed blurred train adds to the effect.

9. APchris

APchris Well-Known Member

Thanks guys :) The 'speed blurred' train was only doing 5 mph