1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

August, 2007 - FirstView Pictures

Discussion in 'FirstViews [Archive]' started by huwevans, Aug 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

This thread is for posting of FirstView pictures for the 1st of August, 2007. Please read the main About FirstView thread, if you have not done so already. You may post only one image here, and it must have been taken on the 1st of August, 2007. Please remember to include the basic details - time and place of shooting, and what we're looking at. If you want to put in a short paragraph explaining what's going on, or why you chose that one, or whatever, then please do, but keep it brief and relevant. Any discussion beyond that can go in the 'Comments' thread. Please do not post comments or other replies here - they will be deleted. This thread is for FirstView image posting only.

The picture thread will remain open for a couple of days in the first instance, so please try to get your contributions in promptly. People who are perhaps away from home, or need time for film processing, or are otherwise unable to post their images in the initial time slot should pm me - I'll re-open the thread later in the month for late additions. In all cases please remember that the forum image posting rules apply (see HOW TO POST IMAGES - MAXIMUM SIZES - Free progs - Tutorials...).

2. fabs

fabs Well-Known Member

Blue Skies Above!

[​IMG]

Take 8.05 am 1/8/2007 - Looking up from my patio.

3. elenydd

elenydd Well-Known Member

Re: Lambs Grazing

[​IMG]

1/8/07 0800 Field of lambs next to the house

4. bench_ubbster

bench_ubbster Well-Known Member

Re: First FirstView in the office!

8.23am
    Getting ready for a hard day's work ;)
    [​IMG]

As you can see, hectic office environment :D But when weather is like this most colleagues work from home, but my missus is home on school holiday, so I work from the office :D

5. Roger_Provins

Roger_Provins Well-Known Member

Garden - Re: August, 2007 - FirstView Pictures

Our garden - early morning sun.

[​IMG]

6. mike_j

mike_j Well-Known Member

Mole hunting on morning walk.

[​IMG]

8:30 ish
    KM 5D sigma 28-70 f2.8

7. Hotblack

Hotblack Dead Horse Flogger

Wednesday is market day in Wantage.

[​IMG]

11.45am, August 1st 2007

8. Chris Cool

Chris Cool Retired

Holiday time on da...

[​IMG]

...English Riviera - 12.30 - Ricoh R6 - 28mm - F5 - 64 ISO - 400 shutter - Infinity mode - 10 sec. self-timer - camera extended 6' above head with monopod - fix in PS.

9. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Taking the old TV to the local tip this afternoon.

[​IMG]

13:39, 1st of August, 2007. Fuji F610.

10. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    The cat in my planter. :mad:

11. ermintrude

ermintrude Hinkypuff

Giant Nose Explosion

[​IMG]

Giant Nose Explosion

This morning, about 8:30am, it just exploded and didnt stop for about 40 minutes :(

Remains shot on S3.

12. Mojo_66

Mojo_66 Well-Known Member

Broken Tambourine

[​IMG]

13. Dave_Cox

Dave_Cox Well-Known Member

Head

[​IMG]

One of my wife's collection of Native American statues and artifacts.

My Flikr page

14. lisadb

lisadb Well-Known Member

More sheep!

[​IMG]

On the way to work this morning at 7.30am, decided to go over The Cloud near Congleton as some roadworks are causing chaos. So this is a hazy view of the radio mast on what I think is Croker Hill (unless anyone knows different) from The Cloud. Taken on Olympus C70 compact :) Lisa.

15. OneTen

OneTen 'Two Breakfasts'

Strimming SWCP

[​IMG]

I've spent today strimming the South West Coast Path at Southole, near Welcombe Mouth. All the recent rain has meant all our paths are overgrown so I guess I'll be strimming quite a bit over the next few weeks. It's not a bad life :cool:

Fujifilm S5500, 1/110 sec, f/8, ISO 100 11:23 this morning during a well earned drinks break.

16. Mr_Geoff

Mr_Geoff Well-Known Member

On the way home...

[​IMG]
    About 17:05 on the way home. There are often deer under the trees.
    Tricky decision - do I take this route or the A12....... hmmmmmm......

Memo to self - remmeber to reset settings after shooting B&W....

17. Scphoto

Scphoto Well-Known Member

Fancy a quick Pork (Baguette)

[​IMG]

Pork Baguette and gravy for lunch 12:18 Opposite what is left of the HP Sauce factory in Birmingham.

18. Yelofox

Yelofox Well-Known Member

Mushroom Mushroom Snake

[​IMG]

Mushroom Mushroom Mushroom Mushroom Mushroom Mushroom Mushroom Mushroom - Snake - But no Badgers?

Taken today at Endsliegh Garden Center.

19. King_Rich_IV

King_Rich_IV Well-Known Member

Here is a Rose that I found in a Church Garden.

Just a little PS work to add the Stroke and Fill and I think it's looking a bit snazzy.

At last, the bl00dy rain has stopped !!!

[​IMG]

20. aiwa_yamaha

aiwa_yamaha Well-Known Member

Re: A snack to eat

[​IMG]

09.58 PM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.