1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Archives?

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by Berwyn, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Berwyn

Berwyn Active Member

Hi everyone, I used to buy AP a long time ago, probably when it was first out. Back in the day Bob Carlos Clarke used to write a feature in the mag if I'm not mistaken.

Is there any way of getting hold of those features to read again?

Many thanks
    B

2. Berwyn

Berwyn Active Member

Hi, did anyone know the answer to my question here? Does anyone know who or what might have held copies of those old mags

Thanks

3. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Blimey, you must be old - it first came out in 1884! :D

4. AGW

AGW Well-Known Member

Some of the big central libraries may have the whole series?

Graeme

5. LargeFormat

LargeFormat Well-Known Member

Did you know Fox Talbot?:D

Sorry you have waited since the begining of September and all you get is silly replies.

6. Berwyn

Berwyn Active Member

ha ha, that was good to be fair. ;) 1884? Blimey! I'm looking around 1984 perhaps. ;)

7. Alex1994

Alex1994 Well-Known Member

8. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

9. Terrywoodenpic

Terrywoodenpic Well-Known Member

Seem to remember my earlier copies had a different title......

10. Berwyn

Berwyn Active Member

I'm looking for the one's I read when I had hair. Bob Carlos Clarke used to write a column in them for a while. That's all I want are those articles he wrote.

I've searched online and worn my google right out, I still can't find anything. If anyone here can find those articles then major, major respect.

Anyone got any ideas?

11. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

No, my copies were disposed of years ago. I know AP has an archive, but it's under lock and key, and they can't always find the key. ;)

12. Berwyn

Berwyn Active Member

lol. I know, I had all those mags at one time but my wife "put them away tidy so that we'll know where they are". That's the last I saw of them. ;)