1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

April, 2007 - FirstView Pictures

Discussion in 'FirstViews [Archive]' started by huwevans, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

This thread is for posting of FirstView pictures for the 1st of April, 2007. Please read the main About FirstView thread, if you have not done so already. You may post only one image here, and it must have been taken on the 1st of April, 2007. Please remember to include the basic details - time and place of shooting, and what we're looking at. If you want to put in a short paragraph explaining what's going on, or why you chose that one, or whatever, then please do, but keep it brief and relevant. Any discussion beyond that can go in the 'Comments' thread. Please do not post comments or other replies here - they will be deleted. This thread is for FirstView image posting only.

The picture thread will remain open for a couple of days in the first instance, so please try to get your contributions in promptly. People who are perhaps away from home, or need time for film processing, or are otherwise unable to post their images in the initial time slot should pm me - I'll re-open the thread later in the month for late additions. In all cases please remember that the forum image posting rules apply (see HOW TO POST IMAGES - MAXIMUM SIZES - Free progs - Tutorials...).

2. Roger_Provins

Roger_Provins Well-Known Member

Bench in my shack at 5.47am 1st April.

Roger

[​IMG]

3. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

Snappy Little Chappy

[​IMG]

Dylan sat on my knee at my desk. He took this picture of himself (along with 100+ others) after thumping the keyboard and hitting the 'space bar', capturing an image on the web cam each time...

4. Larry Shone

Larry Shone Well-Known Member

Right, well this a landscape shot taken in the early hours-I was testing the camera to see how it repsonds in low light and as such its a little dark!

Panasonic FZ7, Night Mode, 1/8@f3.3

[​IMG]

5. Mojo_66

Mojo_66 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Morning! :D

6. Monobod

Monobod Phantom of the forum

First View with the new Pentax K10D

This was taken about half an hour ago. We had a short break in the clouds so I took a some shots of my wife's garden flowers. :)

[​IMG]

This is Kerria Japonica, she knows her flowers!

7. bench_ubbster

bench_ubbster Well-Known Member

10:42
    Wanted action shot of dog running towards me. But he went the opposite way! :eek: :D
    [​IMG]

8. mike_j

mike_j Well-Known Member

Woodland wildlife

I went down to the woods today and found this timid little creature by her burrow

[​IMG]

Sacrewell Farm 1st April 11:00am. Hunt the Easter Egg event.

9. dyncoed

dyncoed Well-Known Member

A Close Shave

[​IMG]

Managed to do the lawn and Tess today. First clip of the season for both.

Nikon D80, 18-70 DX AF-S.

Mark

10. Melodysk

Melodysk Well-Known Member

Re: A Close Shave

[​IMG]

Taken in a rape field near to my town , we stopped off to take pics on the way to Tesco. Time was approximately 12.00

11. Dave_Cox

Dave_Cox Well-Known Member

Pheasant

Taken at Woods Mill nature reserve

[​IMG]

My FLIKR page

12. Badgerman

Badgerman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Playing the game Stalker, shadow of Chernobyl pc game.
    05.00 pm.

13. TonyKillay

TonyKillay Well-Known Member

Been to visit our close relatives at Cefn-yr-Erw

[​IMG]

Tony

14. Aliera

Aliera Well-Known Member

Young Jack wondering why he doesn't get coffee in the morning:

[​IMG]

Seven-something this morning, had no time to post (work!!).

15. LittleNose

LittleNose Well-Known Member

Re: April, 2007 - FirstView Pictures - Almost 200 miles later...

The day started with the rising sun, and ended with a good clean ready for the next one...

[​IMG]

16. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    While out for a walk I looked through a gap in the fence of a high security compound and saw this dinosaur. :D

17. tonycro

tonycro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

one only need ones Fimble, rucksack and doggy to go exploring :)

11-45am

18. ermintrude

ermintrude Hinkypuff

A Grey Start...

[​IMG]

This is not a photograph.

Hope the month improves...

Oops sorry 17:11 today, 1/60s @ f2.8

19. jchrisc

jchrisc Well-Known Member

Spring in the garden

Gardening in the warm spring sunshine today. Enjoying the hundreds of spring blooms now showing, but not forgetting these wonderful Pansies (Elsie's favourite flower) that have cheered us all winter through.

[​IMG]

Late afternoon on April first - 350mm; hand held; f5.6 and ISO 400 for enough speed to stop the wind induced motion.

20. Wheelman

Wheelman Well-Known Member

Re: Spring in the garden

First Sevenoaks and District Motor Club Sprint of the year at North Weald. Taken with S3IS just to see if you can take motor sport with a bridge camera [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.