1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

April, 2007 - FirstView Comments

Discussion in 'FirstViews [Archive]' started by huwevans, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

You mean had-dock it? Whoops, wrong forum...:D

OK, enough bleating...

2. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Moderator: Well, the picture thread is now locked. Any latecomers should pm me and I'll arrange a re-opening of the thread later this month. Also those of you whose images were deleted for size or whatever may resubmit by pm-ing me in the same way - but do please sort out whatever was wrong with your image the first time of posting.

My thanks again to everyone who participated, and a big raspberry to any who didn't. We may have to get nasty next time.

[​IMG]

;-)

3. Seven

Seven ..or eight

Drat there we go again! Well I have a good excuse this time I was on my way to Suffolk at 6.30am that morning! :)

4. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Excuses, excuses - 24 hours in a day, you know. [​IMG]

:)

5. Seven

Seven ..or eight

lol

I thought it had to be the first thing you saw in the morning?

6. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

.............have you any idea how difficult it is to capture pink elephants on film! :eek: ;)

Big(hungover!)Will

7. Seven

Seven ..or eight

lol :)

8. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

About FirstView

<Memo to self: prepare 'Janet and John' version for Tanya>

;-)

9. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Hey, don't think that because I'm having a go at Tanya that you're off the hook, matey - next FirstView day, put down that copy of What Shrubbery Lurker and take a firkin picture!

10. Seven

Seven ..or eight

Lmao but I like you explaining to me Huw! oh ok I see it's all day :)well I could probably drag one out from that day but it's to late now :)

11. Seven

Seven ..or eight

Yeah matey stick your head in here with nogood excuse for not posting !! :)

(Tanya with the big stick stirring)

12. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

[​IMG]

<Memo to self: patience is a virtue, and all things come to those who wait>

Right, I'm going to get a FirstView picture out of you if it kills me! :)

As above,

Okay? And once I've got a picture from you I'm going to start on BigWill.

[​IMG]

13. BigWill

I'm against firstview on principal.......................on the principal that any sane person should be fast asleep (or in a drunken stupor) until the sun is at the very least over the yardarm. I mean it's just dashed uncivilized to be up at the crack of dawn. Couldn't we make it "lastview" as the sun sets majestically over Jeri Ryan's two wonderful snowcapped hills? OK, ok.......................so I'll get a bigger alarm clock.....................a MUCH bigger alarm clock (like big ben on steroids) which just might (or possibly not) succeed in getting me out of my pit!

Big(Terminally lazy!)Will

14. Seven

Seven ..or eight

Aw but but, oh ok then I'll try to get one by the end of the month or next months but you have to promise you start on Will after :)

15. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Yeah - too lazy to just READ THE FIRKIN INSTRUCTIONS to find out what FirstView is really all about, and how incredibly easy it is to participate!

About FirstView

Somehow [​IMG] just doesn't quite capture it.

I reckon I've aged at least twenty years since I started running FirstView - I hope you lot can sleep at night! ;-)

16. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

I have already started, in anticipation of your FirstView contribution. :)

17. BigWill

So I don't have to get up early then!

I really will have to start reading instructions you know..........................some day.....................which does however go some way to explaining why my airfix kit of the Bismark turned out to more resemble a Lancaster bomber........................a crashed Lancaster bomber! :eek:

Ok, so all I gotta do is provide a photographic insight into my day...........................be that morning noon or night....................I THINK I've got it Huw.................................though why anyone would want a photo of me cutting out photos of Jeri Ryan from "Ask Men" and sticking them in my scrapbook I'll never know! :D ;)

Big(You REALLY don't want to know what I use for adhesive! :eek:)Will

18. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Re: So I don't have to get up early then!

Nigel didn't get out of bed at all for his FirstView picture last month! :)

Please note: I am not suggesting this as an approach that you should copy - having seen you naked in the bath for the monthly competition a while back, I think we'd all rather be spared the sight of you in bed as well. ;-)