1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

April, 2007 - FirstView Comments

Discussion in 'FirstViews [Archive]' started by huwevans, Mar 31, 2007.

1. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

This thread is for comments and discussion arising from April's FirstView pictures.

2. Mojo_66

Mojo_66 Well-Known Member

What's that electrical thing with wires coming out of it Roger? And why have you got 2 clocks? And why are you up so goddamn early! :D

3. Larry Shone

Larry Shone Well-Known Member

I love the one of chubbsters with the dog running the wrong way, so funny, and her smile says it all1

4. mike_j

mike_j Well-Known Member

Re: April, 2007 - FirstView Comments Dyncoed

Does the RSPC know you trim your Springer with a Flymo? Mine would never sit still long enough. ;) ;)

5. dyncoed

dyncoed Well-Known Member

Shhhh! dont tell them. ;) ;)

:D

(I actually got her to stay there by NOT throwing the ball!, She is ball crazy.)

Mark

6. Larry Shone

Larry Shone Well-Known Member

Dont you find the hair clogs the blades tho?

7. bench_ubbster

bench_ubbster Well-Known Member

He never does anything I tell him to do, he's a real mummy's boy. :D

We've had almost perfect weather here today, could have done with a few fluffy white clouds, but perfect for a trip to the woods as other people have done. The grass will have to wait for another day :)

8. LittleNose

LittleNose Well-Known Member

I can't believe how tidy Roger's desk is !

9. jchrisc

jchrisc Well-Known Member

Hi Aliera - glad to see you have a new cat. It's a great shot of young Jack - he looks a bit bemused - maybe not properly awake yet?

10. Aliera

Aliera Well-Known Member

......just saw *your* post and was about to comment.......:)
    I love your shot - I hope you'll be glad to know that whenever I have a successful flower 'experiment' going I think of you...... :)
    (I have been meaning to post a picture of my *two* tulips for ages... What's left from last year's bulbs, ie: what the blasted squirrels didn't dig out).

Young Jack wasn't awake really - he ignored his breakfast in order to investigate my coffee....... :D
    And yes, he's a 'new' cat - courtesy of Engrose of this parish....... :D

11. Monobod

Monobod Phantom of the forum

Mine is from the K10D. Hope you liked it.

12. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Hmmmm, he's named Jack, and he's obsessed with coffee - sounds familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it. ;-)

13. AGW

AGW Well-Known Member

Huw.......that wasnt a picture of a wanton sheep next to your monitor...was it? :D

Graeme

14. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Actually I'm afraid it was - or three of them to be precise! (A friend of mine occasionally sends me silly cuttings from the Stornoway Gazette.)

[​IMG]

Must have been a slow news day. :)

15. Aliera

Aliera Well-Known Member

Love the colours! :)

16. Aliera

Aliera Well-Known Member

...and he's been trying to jump on the camera shelf for ages... Yes, strangely familiar...... :D

17. APchris

APchris Well-Known Member

I'll have to miss this one...

...spent yesterday helping a mate removing an old sink in his kitchen and plumbing a new one in. Forgot to take the camera with me :eek: .

He took me out afterwards for a few (too many! :eek: ) pints...

...Oooooo me 'ed 'urts now!!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

18. bench_ubbster

bench_ubbster Well-Known Member

So you like your new toy? :)

19. AGW

AGW Well-Known Member

Thou covetest our sheep!?! I will send a meesage to the Crofters Commission and have then watch the ferries!

Graeme

20. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Oh, we have sheep in Dorset too - don't worry. In fact if I turn my head I can see a field full of them over the road. They may safely graze, I promise you. :)