1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

April, 2007 - FirstView Comments

Discussion in 'FirstViews [Archive]' started by huwevans, Mar 31, 2007.

1. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

This thread is for comments and discussion arising from April's FirstView pictures.

2. Mojo_66

Mojo_66 Well-Known Member

What's that electrical thing with wires coming out of it Roger? And why have you got 2 clocks? And why are you up so goddamn early! :D

3. Larry Shone

Larry Shone Well-Known Member

I love the one of chubbsters with the dog running the wrong way, so funny, and her smile says it all1

4. mike_j

mike_j Well-Known Member

Re: April, 2007 - FirstView Comments Dyncoed

Does the RSPC know you trim your Springer with a Flymo? Mine would never sit still long enough. ;) ;)

5. dyncoed

dyncoed Well-Known Member

Shhhh! dont tell them. ;) ;)

:D

(I actually got her to stay there by NOT throwing the ball!, She is ball crazy.)

Mark

6. Larry Shone

Larry Shone Well-Known Member

Dont you find the hair clogs the blades tho?

7. bench_ubbster

bench_ubbster Well-Known Member

He never does anything I tell him to do, he's a real mummy's boy. :D

We've had almost perfect weather here today, could have done with a few fluffy white clouds, but perfect for a trip to the woods as other people have done. The grass will have to wait for another day :)

8. LittleNose

LittleNose Well-Known Member

I can't believe how tidy Roger's desk is !

9. jchrisc

jchrisc Well-Known Member

Hi Aliera - glad to see you have a new cat. It's a great shot of young Jack - he looks a bit bemused - maybe not properly awake yet?

10. Aliera

Aliera Well-Known Member

......just saw *your* post and was about to comment.......:)
    I love your shot - I hope you'll be glad to know that whenever I have a successful flower 'experiment' going I think of you...... :)
    (I have been meaning to post a picture of my *two* tulips for ages... What's left from last year's bulbs, ie: what the blasted squirrels didn't dig out).

Young Jack wasn't awake really - he ignored his breakfast in order to investigate my coffee....... :D
    And yes, he's a 'new' cat - courtesy of Engrose of this parish....... :D

11. Monobod

Monobod Phantom of the forum

Mine is from the K10D. Hope you liked it.

12. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Hmmmm, he's named Jack, and he's obsessed with coffee - sounds familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it. ;-)

13. AGW

AGW Well-Known Member

Huw.......that wasnt a picture of a wanton sheep next to your monitor...was it? :D

Graeme

14. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Actually I'm afraid it was - or three of them to be precise! (A friend of mine occasionally sends me silly cuttings from the Stornoway Gazette.)

[​IMG]

Must have been a slow news day. :)

15. Aliera

Aliera Well-Known Member

Love the colours! :)

16. Aliera

Aliera Well-Known Member

...and he's been trying to jump on the camera shelf for ages... Yes, strangely familiar...... :D

17. APchris

APchris Well-Known Member

I'll have to miss this one...

...spent yesterday helping a mate removing an old sink in his kitchen and plumbing a new one in. Forgot to take the camera with me :eek: .

He took me out afterwards for a few (too many! :eek: ) pints...

...Oooooo me 'ed 'urts now!!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

18. bench_ubbster

bench_ubbster Well-Known Member

So you like your new toy? :)

19. AGW

AGW Well-Known Member

Thou covetest our sheep!?! I will send a meesage to the Crofters Commission and have then watch the ferries!

Graeme

20. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Oh, we have sheep in Dorset too - don't worry. In fact if I turn my head I can see a field full of them over the road. They may safely graze, I promise you. :)