1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

APOY - Email not working ???

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by photogeek, Mar 20, 2011.

1. photogeek

photogeek Well-Known Member

I have tried to submit my entry 3 times and each time recieved a delivery failure notice :( I tried sending a test message and that failed too. Is there a problem with system ??? As I managed to send in lat months without any issues.

2. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

not anything to do with the new forum being set up is it...wouldn't have thought so but you never know...

3. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

Being the weekend, it could be a full in-box... :D

4. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

Nope it couldn't ;) the system is meant to shift all entries from the 'inbox' to a HD, and then send a receipt.

I suspect IT have been playing with the servers over the weekend and the 'system' has not re-booted correctly.

Try again tomorrow 11am+ or PM me :)