1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

APOY acknowledgement of entries

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by chrisjej, Feb 9, 2011.

1. chrisjej

chrisjej New Member

I submitted an entry for Round 1 of the APOY 2011. I was wondering if I was supposed to receive an acknowledgement email back (because I haven't if I was supposed to).

If acknowledgement emails are not currently sent, can the system please be changed so they are sent.

I am well aware that sending emails with large attachments may not be received by the recipient. If my entry doesn't make the points table, I would then be left wondering if it was for quality reasons or it didn't show up in the first place.

2. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

Hi Chris and welcome to the forum :)

I have just sent you a PM (flashing icon to the right of 'Logout | User Options', at the top left of the forum.