1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

APOY 2011 - Round 3 (worried that my entry hasn't been received)

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by Rupert49, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Rupert49

Rupert49 Well-Known Member

My entries for the first two rounds both received an automated email acknowledgement by return. I submitted my entry for Round 3 (Streets & Walkways) on 12th April but so far there's not been the usual acknowledgement.

If I re-send it, do I run the risk of falling foul of the 'multiple entries' rule?

2. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

Re: APOY 2011 - Round 3 (worried that my entry hasn't been recei

No need to re-send it Rupert :) I believe that, once again, IT have been tinkering with the servers as a result the 'system' may not have rebooted correctly.

I will check that your entry has been received on Monday and send you a PM :)