1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AP issue dated 14.11.20 delayed due to 'issues' at the printers

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by Chester AP, Nov 11, 2020.

1. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

Mine arrived today (Monday)and I am sure the delay was in the postal system.

2. IvorETower

IvorETower Little Buttercup

Too good to last..... no copy arrived in the post today, let's hope for Monday

3. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

Mine arrived , this morning

4. IvorETower

Mine arrived today, Monday (and yes we did have a post delivery on Saturday but the mag wasn't in it)

5. IvorETower

Last Saturday's edition arrived today, Tuesday... same day as I could have bought it in the shops. I wonder if it is because it is the "double edition" or if it's yet another printing or Royal Mail issue.

6. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Mine came Saturday

7. Chester AP

Chester AP Well-Known Member

Mine also arrived on Saturday, which is very unusual since the change in publishers. Usually it arrives on Monday if I'm lucky, and most often on Tuesday. Assuming that copies are always posted on the same day (Thursday I believe, after the editor's intervention a few weeks ago), the variance in arrival date must be the responsibility of the Royal Mail.

8. Learning

Learning Ethelred the Ill-Named

Same here. Village with its own mini-sorting office near Nottingham.