1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest,

Apologies for the issues that you may be experiencing with the AP forum. While not ideal, it is reported that access can be gained by using Internet Explorer or MS Edge browsers. Hopefully normal access will be restored though perhaps not until Monday.
    Dismiss Notice

AP Guide to Photoshop Elements 8

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by Bob23, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Bob23

Bob23 New Member

I have been saving the Amateur Photographer Guide to Photoshop Elements 8 as a useful reference work. Unfortunately, in spite of being a subscriber, I seem to have missed parts 2 and 4. How can I get hold of these, and is there any plan to publish the whole lot?

2. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that I haven't kept any of the articles and I too hope that the series is published as a single unit. I would also be willing to pay for a copy.

3. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

I thought I had replied to this before .. mm .. must be getting senile. There was a small advert in one of the guide issues of AP to a free month trial of www.photoshopelements.net with joining instructions at ap.photoshopelements.net (I think that was the temporary URL). This has several tutorials [videos] that seem pretty close to the ones printed in AP. I was pleasantly suprised to find no subscription was necessary as I expected to have to sign up fully to get the free month. The site is worth a visit and I think that it would take less than a month to digest the information there so the "deal" is a good one.

4. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

With no apologies for resurrecting this topic, are there any plans?

The reason for asking is that another of my subscriptions, that I was almost
    ready to cancel (PP), has just begun a series with the same idea, and it looks not too bad at all.

5. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

Apologies for missing this one, the best I can say is… possibly.

6. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

So, I can 'possibly' cancel my sub to PP then? Sounds positive though :cool:

7. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

Mark,

Now that Elements v9 is out, is there any progress on anything from AP?