1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

AP Delivery

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by Guitarist, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Guitarist

Guitarist Well-Known Member

For yonks, my copy of AP arrived on Saturday - for me, a great prelude to the weekend. Latterly, it's been arriving on the following Tuesday. I wonder if anyone at the top can explain this somewhat retrograde step?

Last edited: Jun 25, 2011
  2. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

Nope, Saturday every time. It's a very rare occasion if it arrives any later.

Though not from the top, I would suggest the problem may be closer to home. Have a word with your postman.

3. AlexMonro

AlexMonro Old Grand Part Deux

Mine has also been late the last two weeks. Last week it turned up on Monday. The fact that I had a letter from the local delivery office manager last week informing me that they were making changes to the delivery arrangements for my area may be entirely coincidental...

ISTR that a while ago there was a post by someone in the subscriptions department asking us to report when copies turned up late, but I can't find it now - maybe it was before the big site software upgrade.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2011
  4. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

Apologies upon behalf of AP editorial Guitarist, however it will be due to a local postal or distribution issue. AP is never sent to print late. Apart from it being bad practice the printers 'fines/costs' alone prohibit such.

I would advise following my signature and contacting the subscriptions dept. or editorial office who will investigate on your behalf.

5. Chris Cool

Chris Cool Retired

Re: AP Delivery + Royal Mail

It usually gets to me on Saturdays with a few exceptions.

But, I had a very nice letter from RM telling me they were improving the service, blah blah blah and that instead of getting my post around 09.30. It would be around midday.

I just love 'improved service' letters NOT! :mad:

6. Guitarist

Guitarist Well-Known Member

Thank you - I'll give it a try.

7. Learning

Learning Ethelred the Ill-Named

Mine was not delivered today either, but its too early to complain.
    The August, yes August edition of 'What Car' and also a so far virgin 'Which' have landed so I am not too unhappy.

8. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

As I say AP has never missed a print deadline. Once the printers plant broke down. Once the printers went on strike. Going further back there was the unfortunate incident with FJ Mortimer, although I do not believe that that caused any delay… as I say…

v my signature v