1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AP averaging three weeks late.

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by ei7ba, Jan 8, 2020.

1. ei7ba

ei7ba New Member

Received my first AP for the month of December today, dated 14th Dec. Magazines Direct website says that three have been delivered, but that's incorrect. Delivery usually is two to three weeks late, but now they've regressed to being a month late. I don't mind it being a bit late, as it's always worth the wait, but a month is ridiculous. The nice lady on the phone at Magazines Direct could offer no comfort nor assurance about future deliveries.
    Am I the only one who has to suffer this level of inefficiency and ineptitude?
    Feedback appreciated.
    Many thanks
    John Tait

2. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Where do you live? The magazine usually arrives in the UK the Saturday before the Tuesday shop versions dated the coming Saturday - i.e. a week early.

3. ei7ba

ei7ba New Member

Hi Pete.. I live on the South coast of Ireland, near Cork city. Normal post to and from UK usually takes two or three days, so it certainly shouldn't take much longer than that.

4. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

Personally I have never had to wait longer than the Tuesday after it was due. It might be sensible to.check that the address includes a valid Irish post code.