1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

AP 22nd December Issue

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by MartyG, Dec 24, 2012.

1. MartyG

MartyG Well-Known Member

Just got my latest AP through the door and it's 5th Jan issue, so it looks like my 22nd subscription copy failed to turn up (yet again). I wouldn't normally be that fussed as it's not atypical to not receive it, but my photograph is published in it. If any one has a copy they'd be happy to send (I can't find one in the local shops), please give me a PM. Thanks muchly.

2. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

I think that there was a combined double-issue dated 22-29 December.

3. MartyG

MartyG Well-Known Member

Yup, and it hasn't turned up, just got the 5th Jan issue.

The one I'm missing is this one:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
  4. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

Should it not arrive before - contact the editorial office after 2 Jan and they will send you a copy :)

Merry Christmas one an all.

m

5. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

The same to you and yours MJ, Best Wishes :cool:

6. Roy5051

Roy5051 Well-Known Member

How come your 5th January issue has arrived already?

7. MartyG

MartyG Well-Known Member

No idea - I can only assume it's some balls up by the subscriptions. Perhaps my Christmas sub will arrive in January, or more likely I'm going to end up with two copies of this one:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
  8. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

They always do.

9. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

Indeed. At this time of year and with other holidays (along with all other magazines) AP is produced on what is known as a pull-forward.

This is to take account of the closure of repro - print and distribution facilities etc. Unfortunately it cannot accommodate for any seasonal mail disruption.

As per previous advice in the case of an isolated incident I would advise contacting AP editorial - for any ongoing problems contact the subscription dept. and AP ed :)

m

10. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

The double issue arrived here a couple of days ago, on the 21st December to be precise. The 5th January issue arrived today.

It is more than likely stuck in the post office system. :eek:

11. MartyG

MartyG Well-Known Member

The replacement AP sent out last week arrived today (thanks, I'd almost given up!), so I've seen my pic now.

I think the posty is nabbing them when he sees a cover he likes ¬.¬

12. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

Never give up ;)