1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

AP 16th April ... what's happened? Mine's still not arrived

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by Rupert49, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Rupert49

Rupert49 Well-Known Member

90 percent of the time my subscription copy arrives with the post before 10.00am on Saturday morning. If it's late I can usually expect it on the Monday. It's now the following Friday afternoon and there's still no sign of my copy.

Has there been another problem getting the subscribers' magazines out to them this week?

2. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

I don't think so, as my copy arrived before 10 last Saturday.

3. Chris Cool

Chris Cool Retired

Ditto :)

4. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

^WTS^

5. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

There haven't been any problems. I would advise that you contact subscriptions or PM me your details and I will have a copy sent to you. :)

6. LargeFormat

LargeFormat Well-Known Member

It was even in the shops on time.

7. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

Just as a side note :) AP is always produced on time, the penalties imposed by printers etc. ensure this :)

Any delays to subscriptions or its arrival in retailers are usually due to problems with RM or distribution respectively.

In the first instance, as I have said, the people to contact would be the subscriptions dept. In the case of not being able to find an issue on sale I would advise contacting the editorial office directly.