1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Anyone tried the GX-10 firmware update?

Discussion in 'Pentax Chat' started by Damien_Demolder, May 1, 2007.

1. bottesini

bottesini Member

That's what I did. The firmware that I used is from the .com site. I just went there to check and chose the USA region from there but no firmware was shown at all.

Carl

2. Damien_Demolder

Damien_Demolder Well-Known Member

That's where I got my update, but, like you, when I went to check this morning there was nothing on show. Maybe another version is about to be released that turns the rear screen into an HD TV.

3. john_g

john_g Well-Known Member

4. bottesini

bottesini Member

that was the link that I used originally to download the firmware. It is showing this
    1 GX-10 GX-10 Firmware(Ver 1.20) 2007-03-26
    as the available firmware but it registers as 1.11 on the camera. and the list of improvements that they give are the same as for 1.11. It is this type of thing that makes me very dubious about Samsung, that and their phone tech support being rubbish.

Carl