1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Anyone Need A Graphic Designer?

Discussion in 'Web Sites of Interest' started by Justanotherfish, Nov 3, 2005.

1. Justanotherfish

Justanotherfish Well-Known Member

If anyone needs a graphic designer this bloke is worth a second look, he works hard with you and produces some great work.

www.pixpencil.com

2. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

If he's stupid enough to have a Flash intro on his site, I'm looking no further!

3. Jaded

Jaded Well-Known Member

At least his models for the front page are not brazilians.... ;)

4. ermintrude

ermintrude Hinkypuff

Be glad you didnt, page 4 crashes your browser.

5. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

So....

Altogether not a good advert for his skills.

6. Jaded

Jaded Well-Known Member

oh god - it's got music playing too!!

bleaaarrgh!!!! :eek:

7. Jonathon

Jonathon Well-Known Member

In the area of graphic design this is a common type of layout, I have seen poorer websites.

8. 0

0 Guest

And "Requires Internet Explorer 4+" and an Intel processor? Hardly the site of a professional, if he thinks all computers are Intel-based Microsoft systems.

As Andrew says, "worth a second look" - so you don't make the same crass mistakes.

9. heno

heno New Member

bit of a clash of styles and typefaces, here's a link to a nice 'graphic' site

www.iso50.com

10. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

All flash.

Awful music.

Ooops I closed the window.

11. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Well, I keep the sound off most of the time, so missed the music - but otherwise, ditto. Dreadful. :eek: