1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Anyone got an A290?

Discussion in 'Sony Chat' started by pachinkofan, Sep 1, 2010.

1. pachinkofan

pachinkofan Well-Known Member

Just I've been eyeing the entry Sony since it was the A200, didn't like the look/feel of the grip on the A230, and so am considering the A290 once the tax refund comes through.
    I was considering getting the Jessops offer of the money off of the lens, but am probably going to get it from Amazon with the kit lens and go from there buying Minolta/Sony lenses etc once I've got the cash.
    Was just wondering if anyone has it already, and I'm not really fussed about the liveview option of the A390, well, not to the tune of around 70 quid as I'm used to using the viewfinder. [One of the reasons I bought the Canon A530 Powershot]

Thanks in advance,
    Garry

2. pachinkofan

pachinkofan Well-Known Member

'Tis ok. Have one now :)