1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Anyone Else Still Shielding

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Mark101, Aug 10, 2020.

Tags:
  1. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

She would go anyway, so no price there.

Catriona likes this.
  2. ascu75

ascu75 Well-Known Member

Apart from hospital appointments we are both still shielding I am now officially a recluse

3. LesleySM

LesleySM Well-Known Member

Never shielded as I am in the low risk category and I wouldn't have got paid if I chose to

To be honest I couldn't do it. The couple of times I had to self-isolate for what turned out to be a cold (not saying I shouldn't have better safe than sorry) I nearly went mad if downstairs hadn't allowed us to use the garden I would have, I did limit myself to one walk a day to buy stuff from the local shops (I don't drive so forget click and collect and no online slots)

At the start I thought how many books I could read maybe work on the stuff I write really get my RPG sorted out (I need to create some new NPC's- ,my players have been mowing them down of late oops nasty idea just sprung to mind) but I really didn't do it

4. MJB

MJB Well-Known Member

Every home should have one!

30d8460783789be8c693c029cd59cc41.jpg

John Farrell and Catriona like this.
  5. SXH

SXH Well-Known Member

Hmmm. worked in RPG, version IV iirc, a LONG time ago. Possibly the worst report generating system evah!

Business Objects was much better and SAS was OK, but I never really got on with it.