1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Antarctic Adventure

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by Roy5051, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Roy5051

Roy5051 Well-Known Member

Having had my moan about the Impossible Project's latest idea, I would like to congratulate AP and David Clark for the article about Frank Hurley's photographs taken 100 years ago or so. It is almost unbelievable that such quality photographs could be taken with such rudimentary equipment and film all those years ago.

Let's have more articles like this, where real photography is recognised.

2. Nigel_Atherton

Nigel_Atherton Group Editor

Thanks Roy. As I wrote in my leader this is probably my favourite photographic story. Not only are the pictures great but the adversity that had to be overcome in order to save them for the world to enjoy make them extra special.

3. PhotoEcosse

PhotoEcosse Well-Known Member

Yep!!