1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Another thank you

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by RogerMac, Feb 6, 2013.

1. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

Like Fen last week I wanted to say "Thank you" for the camera bag that has just turned up as a reward for my being brave enough to have a photo appraised by DD. Fery nice and it will come in very useful.

Roger

2. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

Noted and much appreciated Roger - congratulations btw

regards
    m

3. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

They're really good bags aren't they. I haven't had a Manfrotto bag before (except for tripod bag!) and I'm very impressed with them.

4. RogerMac

I have not used mine in anger yet so the jury is really still out - but it does look great. I particularily like the easy access pocket for a laptop, will be very useful when going through airport security. I just might have a new camera to put into it soon

Roger

Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
  5. swanseadave

swanseadave Well-Known Member

Roger,which W/E was your photo in please?I must have seen it and not made the connection.

6. RogerMac

I will not be able to give the correct date until i am back from my travels tomorrow, but it was about three weeks ago and of a girl with very red hair and a hugh smile. The smile was no coincidence as it was taken just after she had her braces removd and was her first smile for abot two years.

Roger

7. swanseadave

swanseadave Well-Known Member

Thanks Roger,I remember that one.I`ll have a look again with you in mind.

Well done by the way.

Regards,Dave.