1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

and, now, for something completely different ... P900 shoots hockey ;)

Discussion in 'Nikon Chat' started by Done_rundleCams, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

shot at 1/200 at ISO's between 500 to 1200 at apertures betwixt f/4.5 - 5.0 and at focal lengths from 200mm to 600mm

Jan24-20-AP-Fri-DSCN3384 copy.jpg Jan24-20-AP-Fri-DSCN3421 copy.jpg Jan24-20-AP-Fri-DSCN3430 copy.jpg Jan24-20-AP-Fri-DSCN3477 copy.jpg Jan24-20-AP-Fri-DSCN3489 copy.jpg Jan24-20-AP-Fri-DSCN3506 copy.jpg Jan24-20-AP-Fri-DSCN3510 copy.jpg

Cheers .

Jack

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
    Andrew Flannigan and daft_biker like this.
  2. DaveM399

DaveM399 Well-Known Member

Reminds me of the joke - I went to a fight once, and a game of ice hockey broke out!

Done_rundleCams likes this.
  3. Andrew Flannigan

Andrew Flannigan Well-Known Member

Very impressive.

4. Done_rundleCams

:D .... that's a old but a goodie, Dave :D

Cheers,

Jack

5. Done_rundleCams

Thanks Andrew ... very much appreciated :)

Cheers,

Jack

6. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Impressive results for such a fast game under indoor lighting.

I've never seen a game of hockey (other than on TV) but many years ago I had a friend who played in goal and who seemed to enjoy it (mad, completely mad).

7. Done_rundleCams

Thanks very much, Pete :), and was talking to a young fellow earlier this afternoon who played hockey for the same team as a mate of mine, who had a hard shot and fought a lot, did, albeit 45 years earlier ;)

Cheers,
    Jack