1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And another one back?

Discussion in 'Everything Film' started by steveandthedogs, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

I like your ice hockey pics, Neil :) What did you shoot them with? Never mind,
    just went back and checked ;) …. this one is cracker:

Cheers,

Jack

2. neilt3

neilt3 Well-Known Member

Thanks Jack .
    I had two cameras with me at the match , one was a Sony a580 and the other a Minolta Dynax 9 loaded with Kodak T-MAX 3200 .
    The lenses were both of the original series of auto focus lenses that Minolta sold in 1985 , the 28-135mm and 70-210mm f/4 ( AKA Beercan) .

Bit of an incident with the film though .
    Loaded it into a developing tank ready to develop and put it in a safe place until I was ready to develop it and forgot about it for six years !

The film got fogged when I took the lid off before realizing it was full . Luckily it was fairly dark at the time so not totally ruined .

Done_rundleCams likes this.
  3. Done_rundleCams

6 years :eek: … well, I really can't say much, Neil, after leaving a roll of film in a camera for (at least) 7 years :eek:;) And, OOC, when
    did you shoot this game and have you been back to shoot much hockey, digital or analogue, since?

Cheers,

Jack

4. neilt3

neilt3 Well-Known Member

The match was the final of the season on the 27th February 2011 .
    It's the only match I've been too , we had planned on going again the following season but after winning the season they decided to ban photography at matches other than by the official photographer .
    Miserable sods !
    So we didn't go again .

I'm not really into sports , so this type of stuff is just something I occasionally go to .
    More into landscapes , wondering around the hills and mountains away from the clouds with my dog .

Done_rundleCams likes this.
  5. Done_rundleCams

That's very polite of you, Neil … I think I would have gone with "expletive deleted w@nkers" ;) and, I don't
    blame you not for returning. You should definitely give Alberta or BC a try for wandering with your camera :)
    …. although, on occasion, you might have to go through the clouds ;)

Cheers,

Jack