1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Anatomy of a takedown - from this past Sunday (June 8th) ...

Discussion in 'Pentax Chat' started by Done_rundleCams, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

Jun7-20-AP-Sun-JSGP2871 copy 4.jpg Jun7-20-AP-Sun-JSGP2886 copy 4.jpg Jun7-20-AP-Sun-JSGP2901 copy 5.jpg Jun7-20-AP-Sun-JSGP2912 copy 3.jpg Jun7-20-AP-Sun-JSGP2986 copy 3.jpg Jun7-20-AP-Sun-JSGP3003 copy 3.jpg Jun7-20-AP-Sun-JSGP3025 copy 3.jpg

Cheers,

Jack

daft_biker likes this.
  2. ptermx

ptermx Active Member

Not sure what the story is here. What I see is: Someone has collapsed or has been attacked in the street. People go to help. There is then some kind of pile-on involving a mix of cops/security & others. The collapsed man(?) ends up handcuffed. Cops go and stand in line for KFC carryout without social distancing while the handcuffed man(?) gets taken to hospital by ambulance crew in PPE. Something is missing, I feel.

Done_rundleCams likes this.
  3. neilt3

neilt3 Well-Known Member

If the last pictures what a KFC does to you , I'll give it a miss !

Danno and Done_rundleCams like this.
  4. Done_rundleCams

Nope, you got it, almost, 100%, with the only issue is that the takeaway wasn't KFC, it was a Japanese restaurant ;)

Cheers,

Jack

5. Done_rundleCams

:D :D :D ......... the only thing I do with KFC, Neil, is to make sure that I get it go and eat at home ....
    .......... and close to the loo ;)

Cheers,

jack

neilt3 likes this.
  6. gray1720

gray1720 Well-Known Member

SWMBO always refers to it as Unlucky Fried Kitten.

Danno, neilt3 and Done_rundleCams like this.
  7. Done_rundleCams

:D :D .... Never kittens, they're too cut, but, feral cats .... maybe ;)

Cheers,

Jack

neilt3 likes this.
  8. ptermx

ptermx Active Member

KFC was just the first thing that came into my head. I suppose Japanese takeaways are pretty common in Vancouver. Where I live, not so much.

P

9. neilt3

neilt3 Well-Known Member

Your thinking of the American KFC , I think he meant the Japanese one , Kamikaze Fried Chicken ! :eek:

10. Done_rundleCams

Japanese takeaways are, indeed, very common along, pretty much, every other nationalities takeaways :D

Cheers,
    Jack

11. Done_rundleCams

:D :D ....... funny boy :D

Cheers,

Jack

12. Geren

Geren Well-Known Member

I have a couple of KFC tidbits that amuse me.

Firstly, when KFC first attempted to break into the Chinese market, "Finger Licking Good" as a slogan didn't quite translate for them. Turns out they were marketing their chicken with the slogan "Suck your fingers off" instead.

KFC's official twitter account only follows 11 people. Six random chaps called Herb, and The Spice Girls, making eleven herbs and spices.

13. Done_rundleCams

:D :D :D

Jack