1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Amateur Photographer of the Year 2018 now live

Discussion in 'Amateur Photographer Of the Year (APOY)' started by Nigel_Atherton, Mar 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. IvorETower

IvorETower Little Buttercup

Looks like the thread died some months ago.........

I think it's time for a new "POTY", Lockdown Photographer Of The Year. Some of us definitely need inspiration for things to take photos of, especially when you are still "WFH". It's vert difficult to find time to do any "real" photography in the week, and at weekends I am trying to take advantage of the minimal freedom that the government has afforded to us. Never thought that the UK would go from democracy to dictatorship overnight, as it did in March.

Whether or not a category has to be set for each month I don't know, but one proviso should be that each photo was taken in the month in question, and was taken indoors (not outdoors as this is a lockdown competition) at the photographer's "usual" home residence (anything taken at Barnard Castle is definitely disqualified !)

2. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

???

3. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

I think a slight lack of focus considering how many lock-down photography threads are running.

EightBitTony and Catriona like this.