1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Ah mobile pleasantry...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by pachinkofan, Mar 13, 2016.

1. pachinkofan

pachinkofan Well-Known Member

Good to see the forum shows in a mobile friendly form on my ... erm... mobile.
    Don't know when it changed as its been the reason I rarely used to visit it on the phone.

2. pachinkofan

Spent over an hour wandering / searching and enjoying. Glad it's changed. Not spent this much time on it since I can't remember when

3. Learning

Learning Ethelred the Ill-Named

So what is more important? Mobile friendly or Internet Explorer friendly?.

4. pachinkofan

Personally mobile as its Firefox on the laptop. Can't remember the last time I used IE with all the old security issues and read somewhere it was being phased out but then I didn't read into it

5. lfc1892

lfc1892 Well-Known Member

Nowadays, mobile friendly is a must.
    One phone or tablet, very few use IE. Or even Edge, as its now known.

6. daft_biker

daft_biker Action Man!

Does look nice on a tablet but I rarely browse on it. Most of the time it's busy being used for something some other device is better suited to....if they made it so I didn't have to hold the screen and could use a keyboard I reckon they might be onto something :D

7. twists n turns

twists n turns Well-Known Member

I was going to start a thread and ask. But this seems like as good a place as any!

I cant access the forum section on my Nokia 925 (Windows, ahem .. yes I know serves me right). But any idea why it is?Anyone else unfortunate enough to own one?

Since the update.
    Does the update hate Windows phones? Cuz i do :mad:

8. willie45

willie45 Well-Known Member

I thought you were calling on your phone to say hello :)

9. steveandthedogs

steveandthedogs Well-Known Member

Press the three horizontal lines at the top right when you are in AP and scroll down. The Forum is down a bit.

Must say, I like my windows telephone, now on my second after a switch went walkabout on the old one.

S