1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Adrian in AP

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DaveS, Feb 15, 2020.

1. DaveS

DaveS Well-Known Member

Just seen Adrian's (Gray1720) article in AP
    Well done that man :)

2. gray1720

gray1720 Well-Known Member

Right, I need to poke Geoff, 'cos the cheque has not yet arrived!

PS The $64,000 question - is it any good?

3. Learning

Learning Ethelred the Ill-Named

Yes it is. You could have mentioned that the black tape is not needed if you can get ortho film.

4. gray1720

Space.

Learning likes this.
  5. GeoffR

GeoffR Well-Known Member

Interesting article, shame about the breaking of the name May Fair across two pages but that isn't your problem. I can still process B&W film, up to120 as it happens, but rarely find the time.

6. gray1720

May Fair has given me much worse trouble before now! When I found my May Fair, search engines were fairly young and typing May Fair camera into one gave me a great many hits for a popular amateur gynaecology tract with a similar name. At the time I didn't have home internet so had done this at work.... I don't think anyone spotted!

I have the same problem with film TBH - I did half a dozen rolls (including a found one) last weekend, and one turns out to have largely been shot in 2018! I didn't realise it was that long since I'd done any...

Has the article run as 3 pages, BTW? I've not seen the final form.

7. DaveS

DaveS Well-Known Member

Yes, over three pages.

8. Fishboy

Fishboy Well-Known Member

I'll look forward to reading it when my copy eventually arrives!

Cheers, Jeff

9. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Ditto.

10. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

Nice one thanks for writing it

11. Fishboy

Fishboy Well-Known Member

My copy arrived yesterday so I was able to sit down and have a read yesterday evening.

I enjoyed reading it and found it to be a well-written and informative article - well done!

Cheers, Jeff

12. gray1720

Yep, got mine yesterday, and it's currently doing the rounds at work. I'm impressed by how little the text has been tweaked and, although I can't claim any responsibility for the punny captions to the film strip of loading one, Geoff obviously has the same taste in puns as me!

Adrian

13. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

I'm going to do another "ditto" - interesting read and well done!

14. swanseadave

swanseadave Well-Known Member

I just read the article,well done Adrian.

15. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

Great article Adrian.
    What's next?