1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Adobe Flash Player

Discussion in 'Computer Related Help & Discussion' started by Steve52, Jul 13, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Steve52

Steve52 Well-Known Member

I notice that at the end of 2020, Adobe Flash Player will no longer be supported. At the moment, when I open a couple of sites, I get asked if I wish to run Flash Player.
    One of the sites I frequently use is www.paint4models.com . It is extremely useful for finding similar colour paints from many different manufacturers (though not all) for painting model cars, boats, planes, etc., but does require Adobe Flash to run.
    So what will happen in 2021? Will this site no longer function? I did email them (P4M), but as yet no reply (this has happened on several occasions).
    According to the blurb, it looks like only the new Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer will be affected, so can I assume that the site will run on Firefox or Chrome? (I don't use either).
    Anyone have any further info about this?
    Thanks for any replies.

2. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member