1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Accidentally Spilled Abstractions.

Discussion in 'Appraisal Gallery' started by luisport, Jun 16, 2018.

1. luisport

luisport Well-Known Member

DSC03106 (2) 1 (2).jpg
    Hi everyone,
    I have been away for a while, distant even to the camera until recently. This is a painter's protective cloth to keep tables and floors safe from spills. I assume this has to be a limited series, otherwise it'd be boring. Feel at ease for + or -
    Certainly, your thoughts will be greatly appreciated.
    The ones I like so far can be seen @ https://www.flickr.com/photos/luisportelles/albums/72157692253473990
    Cheers,
    Luis

Andrew Flannigan likes this.
  2. Roger Hicks

Roger Hicks Well-Known Member

Dear Luis,

Love it. It might be a bit oversaturated, but then, real life sometimes is.

Great series, too!

Cheers,

R.

3. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member

The ones on Flickr, I like, because they're sharp and in focus. The one presented here appears to be somewhat out of focus?

4. luisport

Dear Roger,
    Always a great reassuring ease at hearing such a comment from you. Yes, oversaturated to enhance colour and texture.
    Glad you like them,
    Thanks for the feedback,
    Luis

Dear Tony,
    I have been out of posting for a while and sizing is a new matter to get used to. I knew the uploaded image was fluffy, therefore the Flickr link for sharpness.
    I am glad you liked them,
    Cheers,
    Luis

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  5. Craig20264

Craig20264 Well-Known Member

Welcome back Luis. It's been a while. Good to have you around again. I can see those selling nicely to the right client.;)

6. luisport

Craig, that woudn't honestly hurt :)
    Thanks mate!

7. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member

Nice to have yo back Luis and a good set. Can't beat a good splash of red...and yellow...and blue and..........:D

:cool::cool::cool:

Roger Hicks likes this.