1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A350 puzzle..............

Discussion in 'Sony Chat' started by swanseadave, Apr 1, 2016.

1. swanseadave

swanseadave Well-Known Member

My recently purchased A350 appears to be WB bracketing three frames for every shot.WB is set to auto.

Happens with raw and jpg.

Is there something in the menus I`ve missed `coz I`m stumped?:(

2. Roy5051

Roy5051 Well-Known Member

When I saw the title, my first thought was "The A350 has always been a puzzle to me, especially between Shaftesbury and Blandford", then I read the post.

Sorry, can't help, all sorts of bracketing have always been a puzzle to me,:confused:.

3. Roger_Provins

Roger_Provins Well-Known Member

Have you looked in the menu under "Drive Modes" and in particular "Single Frame Bracketing"?

4. Dorset_Mike

Dorset_Mike Grumpy Old Fart

I never use it, always take the minor road that parallels it, through Melbury Abbas, up Spread Eagle hill (1:6), past Compton Abbas airfield, part of it at the Blandford end is known as Higher Shaftesbury road, joins Blandford bypass about half mile from Salisbury road A354.

5. P_Stoddart

P_Stoddart Well-Known Member

6. swanseadave

No I haven`t Roger but I`ll give it a go when I get chance.Many thanks for the suggestion.

I`ll report back when I`ve tried.

7. swanseadave

8. swanseadave

Yep that was it.Drive mode on WBbrt.Must have been on that when I had it.
    As I said previously because of my wife`s illness I`ve hardly picked the camera up in six months.

Thanks again chaps.