1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a very messy bee!

Discussion in 'Appraisal Gallery' started by cat1989, Jan 16, 2011.

1. cat1989

cat1989 Member

Click to view - 1024 pixels

think this is a pretty cool picture never seen a bee like this before.

Moderators Note: Your image has been changed to a link as it exceeds the maximum size for the AP Forums. The maximum size is 600 pixels for the longest edge. Please make sure all images are within this limit before posting. Thank you.

2. geoid

geoid Well-Known Member

It's out of focus, and it needs a crop! I love photographing bees. I hope your passion for them produces some brilliant shots in the future! :D

3. cat1989

cat1989 Member

[​IMG]

i have cropped this picture think it looks better now as the background was a blur. thankyou for your input.

4. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

Still way out of focus though and thus only fit for the bin I'm afraid. It looks like camera shake too so watch those shutter speeds and your shutter pressing technique.

BigWill

5. AGW

AGW Well-Known Member

90 degrees clockwise and the flower will be the right way up.

6. cat1989

cat1989 Member

the flower was overhanging thats the way up it was lol

7. Shaun1970

Shaun1970 Well-Known Member

I actually like the flower that way, to me having the photo in portrait adds a slightly comedic effect (Sorry Cat, I know you're not aimimg for that). It's just that it looks like the bee is drunkenly fallen due to too much nectar :D

8. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

Last season was a good one for bee pics on here. Take a look back and study. Agree this is unfortunately beyond redemption.

9. cat1989

cat1989 Member

i never thought of it that way it is kind of funny now i look at it as a drunken bee. i will look back at the others. these were actually my first pictures other than family.