1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

4K Photo

Discussion in 'Panasonic Chat' started by Bob Sapey, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Bob Sapey

Bob Sapey Active Member

I've had several attempts at using the 4K Photo feature on my LX100 without much success, probably because the lighting was not good enough to use high speeds. Last week I filmed part of the Tour of Britain with the camera set to 1/2000, f/5.6 and ISO 200. This is a 3 megapixel crop of one of the shots I've taken from the films. I'm very impressed - all you need is light.

P1020642-1.jpg

Andrew Flannigan and dangie like this.
  2. Knotty

Knotty In the Stop Bath

I use the 4k on my tz90 and the g80. Im very pleased with it. I use it at football matches. The pre setting where it stores 30fps BEFORE and after you hit the shutter button is great. Watch them kick the ball then retrospectively shoot them kicking it. Sort of cheating!
    Good shot yours.

Bob Sapey likes this.