1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

12 issues for £12

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by Derek_R, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Derek_R

Derek_R Well-Known Member

Really enjoyed the latest issue - cracking photo of Chicago by John Copleston on the opening page!

Quick Q - on page 6 there's a link for 12 issues for £12. I could be tempted...but following the link I can't find the deal. I can find 12 issues for £20.49. I don't have an iPad but I thought perhaps you were being cunning and really referring to an online sub at this price... but that's £14.10.

Am I missing something obvious?

Cheers
    Derek

2. Jacqueline Mujico

Jacqueline Mujico New Member

Hi Derek

I'm sorry to hear that you've had difficulty accessing the 12 issues for £12 offer. I have been advised by our subscriptions department that you should use the following link:

www.amateurphotographersubs.co.uk/sept14

I hope this solves the issue but if you still have any problems just let me know.

Jacqui