1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

SteveGray_

Water Fall at llyn idwal

Water Fall at llyn idwal.

Water Fall at llyn idwal
SteveGray_, Jan 24, 2020
Pitostatic likes this.
    • Chester AP
      It's many years since my wife and I walked in that area, and I recall drinking water from thestream and then finding a rotting sheep corpse further upstream. We also had RAF jets flying over our heads when we were on a high ridge - is it still on the RAF training route?

I looks like you've loaded a version of the full size (23 megapixel) file, which is good enough for somebody to download and use for a card or calendar without your pemission. Most of us resize images to 1000-1200 pixels on the longer side before uploading - if AP want this for the
      magazine (deservedly so), they can always ask you for the original full size file.
    • SteveGray_
      No idea about jets RAF, haven't seen any and I have been up in that area many times. Although it must be said during winter and never great weather (well it is wales)

Thanks for the tip, next upload will be smaller was trying to figure out upload size's etc. This one should only be 2 mb but that still really high quality,
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Reader Gallery
    Uploaded By:
    SteveGray_
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4160px
    Height:
    5547px
    Aperture:
    f/9.0
    Make:
    FUJIFILM
    Model:
    X-T30
    Date / Time:
    2019:12:29 13:59:19
    Exposure Time:
    3/1 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 160
    Focal Length:
    18 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).