1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

MartyG

The Mediocre Old Mill

Some say that you'd only use compact cameras if you want mediocre photographs. I say it's the photographer that makes the photo mediocre not the kit. This is from the Canon S110. I reshot my twenty four photos for the April forum comp partly to show this and partly because I wasn't happy with the stuff from the L glass. This is #3 potential and the one I decided to go with. This is a part of Stamford I'd never been to before and only learnt of its existence by chance through another photographer on Twitter. I'd never have stumbled across this place by accident as it's a bit hidden and out of town. To see my contact sheet for the 24 shots look here: http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/MartyPG13/24Pics-001.jpg - they are shot with the S110, a camera phone and a superzoom. --- It placed 2nd in the April 2015 comp.

The Mediocre Old Mill
MartyG, Apr 21, 2015
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Reader Gallery
    Uploaded By:
    MartyG
    Date:
    Apr 21, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: