1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Amateur Photographer

Table for 3 by Rico Rodriguez 13 June 2015

Table for 3 by Rico Rodriguez Canon EOS 7D Mark II, 17-55mm, 1/1600sec at f/3.2, ISO 100 To be a successful street photographer, you have to be ready with your camera at all times. If your instincts are quick enough, you can spot all manner of fantastic opportunities. This image by Rico Rodriguez is one of the best examples we’ve seen in a long while. ‘While having a family dinner on a roof terrace in Union Square, San Francisco, this fella landed at the table next to us,’ says Rico. ‘It was as if he was flying past, spotted friends and just stopped for a chat. I think the couple thought that me taking this photograph was stranger than them having dinner with a gull. Let’s hope they subscribe to the magazine and love this picture as much as I do. It still makes me smile.’

Table for 3 by Rico Rodriguez 13 June 2015
Amateur Photographer, Jul 3, 2015