1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

lm1

Silence of the lambs

I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.... This was my favourite theme when the competition was announced! Had great fun creating this!

Silence of the lambs
lm1, Mar 2, 2015
    • LesleySM
      You nailed it! Is that really liver, fava beans and a nice Chianti?
    • Rating:
      4/5,
      sr1867
      Really good idea and a super setup/composition
    • lm1
      Thanks for the positive comments! I really had a lot of fun with this one! What a great theme idea!!
      Yes Lesley I can confirm it is indeed a nice Chianti, with real raw pigs liver and fava beans ~ which from a quick pre shoot Google turn out to be good old broad beans!
      Unfortunately we don't have a local butcher so had to get the liver from a supermarket and they didn't sell it whole, only in chopped form, but it still works :D
    • hazzatori
      Pigs liver! where is your dedication to the shoot? sorry but I am not voting until i see some human liver :pJK.. great shot. and out of interest the book or the film?
    • lm1
      I did check the human liver aisle at Tesco's but they were all out :D
      Its the film for me ~ I know most people will argue the book is always better than the film, but I'm a very visual person and often struggle with books but greatly enjoy the film adaptations. Even more so with Red Dragon....
    • Rating:
      4/5,
      miked
      Don't you dare Lecter me, , , , ,Aaaaargh!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Monthly Forum Competition March 2015
    Uploaded By:
    lm1
    Date:
    Mar 2, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: