1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Amateur Photographer

Painter - 40pts, Second place

Roberto de Andrade, Brazil Olympus C-60Z, 1/125ssec at f/7.1, ISO 100 Roberto began photography shooting mainly Kodak Tri-X 400 black and white film. Last year he rediscovered his passion for the hobby by uploading his work to numerous photo-sharing websites that gave him feedback on his work. A web designer by day, Roberto spotted this painter from the window of his office. ‘I waited about 15 minutes for him to get in the position I wanted while I composed my shot,’ he says. ‘I like minimalist compositions and simple, effective views.’ Judges say, 'Roberto’s keen eye has helped him make a simple, graphic image that is bold and attention grabbing. Well done.'

Painter -  40pts, Second place
Amateur Photographer, Apr 15, 2011