1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Adrian Dornford-Smith

Oil Painting

Canon EOS 1300D, 75-300mm, 1/160 sec at f/16, ISO 400

Oil Painting
    • Adrian Dornford-Smith
      We all change the landscape, by physically manipulating it, just by being in it or even by photographing it. I believe that the latter can change perceptions and expectations of it, at least at a different rate. The landscape changes ceaselessly, because and in spite of us. So enjoy it and savour it’s current state, even document it, it will be different tomorrow. Right I am off to tilt at windmills.
    • Christopher David Tansley
      That is a lovely picture. As you titled it, an oil painting.
    • Adrian Dornford-Smith
      @Christopher David Tansley Thanks, the title was also an allusion to "us" painting the landscape with oilseed rape, which some people think is a blight. Personally I think it's just part of the inconstant nature of the landscape and something to be appreciated in the moment.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Reader Gallery
    Uploaded By:
    Adrian Dornford-Smith
    Date:
    May 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    5184px
    Height:
    3456px
    Aperture:
    f/16.0
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon EOS 1300D
    Date / Time:
    2019:05:11 17:52:34
    Exposure Time:
    1/160 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 400
    Focal Length:
    155 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).