1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Dejavu66

Loch Ard Trees in the Mist

A black and white image of trees reflecting on a calm body of water covered in mist.

Loch Ard Trees in the Mist
Dejavu66, Feb 9, 2020
    • Chester AP
      You have stripped al the technical data of this before uploading it, so I can't see if it's from a digital camera or from a scanned film negative. If the former, did you crop the top/bottom or the sides to get the square image? If the latter, was is cropped or shot on a square negative?

I'm just curious: the image is fascinating.
    • Dejavu66
      @Chester AP Thanks. I shot it using a Canon 5d MKIII and Canon 70-200mm f4.0 L lens. I cropped it to square format as i thought it really suited the scenery.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Reader Gallery
    Uploaded By:
    Dejavu66
    Date:
    Feb 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    124.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).