1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Helander

Donald MacDonald

This old farmer obliged for a portrait as he proudly surveyed his livestock and collection of vintage tractors strewn across his land. His face etched with a thousand stories of a hard life crofting in the Scottish Highlands.

Donald MacDonald
Helander, Nov 4, 2014
    • Helander
      Thank you Mike for the rating.
    • Helander
      Thank you Sarmad for your rating.......you're too kind.
    • caledonia84
      Stands out brilliantly in your photostream, a contrast from the excellent landscape shots. I can imagine a border collie or two won't be too far from this gentleman.
    • Helander
      Cheers Scott. Yeah, it's a bit of an anomaly in my photostream. It was taken a long time ago and as it stands it's the only portrait I've taken. He's got that sort of face that begs to be photographed.
    • Helander
      Thank you folks for taken the time to view, comment and rate, appreciate it.
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      Catriona
      He reminds me of the 'that'll do guy' with the pig doing the sheep round up. :)Kate
    • Sarmad
      Even though the subject has character: I rated it a 4 because I find it lacks anything unusual, in my opinion. As this category is aiming to go beyond the norm. The 4 stars must have hurt you. As you retaliated with a vote of 1 for the homeless man whose charachter I had presented. Charachter is an interesting subject here. And not just that of the subjects
    • Helander
      Hurt....not at all. Ratings don't mean a thing and are of minuscule importance but are clearly a dear concern of yours by the way you have over reacted. At no point was I voting for a homeless man as you have stated above. It's silly for you to imply that.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Monthly Forum Competition - November 2014
    Uploaded By:
    Helander
    Date:
    Nov 4, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: