1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

turbulentwheat

dandybug

Published in AP 4/2/12

dandybug
turbulentwheat, Jul 16, 2011
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      JackHood
      Awesome photo. The focus is spot on and the contrast between the red and green is perfect.
    • webruci
      breathtaking!
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      photomorph
      Truly impressive, nice and sharp where it counts, with a great contrast in colours the red against the green background really works well, the only thing i would change and to be honest i'm being picky, is that i would clone out the brown area at about 1'o'clock in relationship to the lady bug. A fantastic piece of work and one that will not be long before it makes it into a publication somewhere.
    • turbulentwheat
      many thanks for all the comments and ratings. Photomorph thank you for taking the time to critique as well, tbh I hadn't really noticed that little brown seedhead till you said! :)
    • Martin Brown
      Superb, Cracking photo.
    • ChrisCalvin
      good focus, nice result. ++ my new web page http://www.photographynames.org
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Reader Gallery
    Uploaded By:
    turbulentwheat
    Date:
    Jul 16, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count: