1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

LesleySM

Clock Struck Thirteen

Big Brother is watching you I was aiming to get a cheap newsprint effect such as Winston Smith might have seen on papers and posters all around also I was trying to create the style I associate with Soviet Propaganda posters from the 60's

Clock Struck Thirteen
LesleySM, Mar 4, 2015
    • RogerMac
      Is this the right place to comment on the image? Don't care, I think it's a brilliant interpretation of the theme and am registering that comment
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      sr1867
      Excuse my ignorance I'm not a big reader of books so I didn't know this piece (until I googled it.)But from your explanation i can full appreciate what you were trying to achieve and you have done so brilliantly.Also many thanks for your kind comments on my picture for Feb which i only saw after the thread was closed so was unable to comment directly
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Monthly Forum Competition March 2015
    Uploaded By:
    LesleySM
    Date:
    Mar 4, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: