1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Yebisu

Classics

I decided to ask my friend to borrow something sentimental. I was hoping he'd lend me something connected to his kids. Instead he pointed over to his collection of trainers and told me I should use the pair of Adidas Pro Models. So I grabbed a bunch of other trainer boxes, made a pile, put the Pro Models on top in their rightful place, and took the photo.

Classics
Yebisu, Feb 22, 2015
    • Yebisu
      I decided to ask my friend to borrow something sentimental. I was hoping he'd lend me something connected to his kids. Instead he pointed over to his collection of trainers and told me I should use his pair of Adidas Pro Models. So I grabbed a bunch of other trainer boxes, made a pile, put the Pro Models on top (in their rightful place), and took the photo.

I think these are the sort of trainers we all coveted as kids and now as adults can afford. I thought about taking them to school and shooting them in the gym next to a basketball or something like that. But that'd be missing the point. It's not about sport, it's about collecting. That's why the Pro Models are on top of a pile of other trainers.
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      Catriona
      What perfect composition! This would grace my wall without a doubt. Great lighting as well. The boxes so complement the trainers. Super shot!Kate
    • hazzatori
      Great Shot, I like this although I might be slightly bias as I am a big Adidas fan too. Fun Fact... Adi Dassler was the German runner where the brand comes from..
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Monthly Forum Competition February 2015
    Uploaded By:
    Yebisu
    Date:
    Feb 22, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: