1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

chrisevans

A 24mm PORTRAIT

They say "never shoot portraits with a wide angle lens" they may well be correct. Space was tight in this location but I was determined to create a sense of imposing size with my subject and a depth with my location down in the office basement. My 24-70mm lens was opened up to a maximum 24mm, its the widest lens I own but it gave me the exaggerated proportions and scale I wanted. I worked outside of my comfort zone with 2 flashes. One just to illuminate Carl without spilling onto the background and one at the end of the corridor directly into camera with a blue gel to enhance the drama and add interest.

A 24mm PORTRAIT
chrisevans, Jun 23, 2015
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Reader Gallery
    Uploaded By:
    chrisevans
    Date:
    Jun 23, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: