1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

MartyG

1KB

This is somewhat of a cheat because I had to ask my ten year old self for something sentimental (this is what happens when the briefs are restrictive in such a way). Arguably the Sinclair ZX-81 (and Apple II & ZX Spectrum later) is what lead me to the career I have today and is probably why I've held on to this piece of history for so long. Sadly it no longer works.

1KB
MartyG, Feb 5, 2015
    • Helander
      Jings, you still got one of those, think mine is still in my mothers and fathers loft. It worked when it went up there so no reason why it shouldn't work now. Worth a few bob to collectors now.
    • MartyG
      They're not worth as much as you might think. Now if you've got a working Sinclair ZX-80, that's a different matter.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Monthly Forum Competition February 2015
    Uploaded By:
    MartyG
    Date:
    Feb 5, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: